TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Gift vouchers/photography sessions:
18. All sessions require a min spend amount which is $700 min spend towards products this is not apart of your session fee/gift voucher and is your second instalment which is due before your session takes place.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Jacinta Dal Ben Photography
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/BabyPhotographyMelb/?
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 8th November, 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are listed above
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Major Prize Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter. Runner up winners will be selected by the Promoter at their absolute discretion.
14: Runner up winners will be notified by phone the following day, if no contact can be made the next in line entry will be chosen.
15: a ll runner up winners require a $50 retainer to secure their session in place, this fee is then a credit towards wall art, for any reason the winner does not turn up for their session or decide to use their retainer towards art work this retainer is then forfeited.
16. The winner will be notified by on Facebook and email/phone within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Jacinta Dal Ben Photography and not to any other party.